- We shall gather personal information in a legitimate and fair manner, with the knowledge or agreement of the individual concerned, if applicable.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we’ll identify the needs that information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for purposes specified by us and other ancillary purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as needed by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used, and it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date to the degree necessary for those purposes.
- We shall employ reasonable security procedures to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices concerning the management of personal information.
You should be aware that when you send us your personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, fax number, or email address. It is sent directly to Mahadev Trans logistic servers. Mahadev Trans logistic will not keep your information on its servers. The information is then sent to the data centre, where your personal information is stored in a database that has been secured with a firewall and anti-virus software. All of the servers are in different locations worldwide for privacy and security purposes.
Mahadev Trans logistic takes protecting our clients’ privacy very seriously. We will not sell or lease our clients’ names to any other company. We have policies and security procedures to protect your personal information from disclosure, misuse, or loss. In addition, we inform you that we may be required to disclose personal information when required by law or according to a legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, court order, or similar legal process.
Mahadev Trans logistic may also share personal information you provide with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties. Please be aware that when you submit your personal information on the Web, the information may be sent over the Internet unencrypted.
We may provide your data to the Govt agency in special circumstances, like if you are dealing with fraud transactions or request a fraud refund and we get a complaint in this regard. In such cases, usually, we request the cases to be referred directly to the concerned law enforcement agency.
Mahadev Trans logistic will not share your personal information with any persons or entities outside Mahadev Trans logistic Inc. without your consent except as permitted by this Policy and as may be required by law. This includes disclosing information to non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
Mahadev Trans logistic is committed to conducting its business under these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. However, we cannot guarantee that all data transmitted to Mahadev Trans logistic electronically using the Web will be secure during transmission.